As one of the exciting new components of the Google Analytics Suite, Data Studio has made free, fast, and easy data visualization a reality.
In this online course, we’ll get up and running quickly with hands-on exercises. By the end of the course, you’ll be able to use Data Studio to create your own focused, effective visualizations to use for your own analysis and to share with managers, executives, other departments, and clients.
The course consists of two two-hour live sessions. Participants are encouraged to attend the live sessions, but recordings will be made available after the sessions.
What you will learn in DAA Google Data Studio Training:
- Starting out with sample data sources and templates
- Setting up your own data sources:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Big Query
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Google Search Console
- Data from third-party APIs to Google Sheets
- Dynamic filtering and date selection
- Choosing the most effective charts for your data:
- Time Series
- Bar Chart
- Combo Chart
- Score Card
- Geo Map
- Creating calculated metrics
- Using the Data Control to dynamically change Google Analytics data sources
- Sharing dashboard with individuals and teams
- Tableau Comparison